A blog about our big adventure on our narrowboat 'Amarantine'

Monday 24 June 2013

Amarantine calls time!

For those of you who have been following my blog or Facebook you will know we have had a pretty rotten time of it recently.

The trip has now turned into an impossibility completely.  I have to go into hospital every day now for treatment, not compatible with boating.

I am home and Ken is now in the process of getting our boat back to Peterborough yacht club on our home mooring.

 We are planning on doing other things this year now.  We have a little Sportscar Z3 so will be able to make a bit more of her.  We're also toying with motorbikes.  

We won't be bored, I'm sure.

So on this sad note I am afraid I am calling time on Amarantine's Adventure for now.

Bye folks and thanks for following my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment